Wednesday 19 October 2016

Another Finish!

So I'm back again. I have another finish that I can show you. I finished my section on the next part of the round robin I'm doing. Both the girls I'm doing it with have given me the green light to share their designs. So this is Claire's design.

My contribution.
The round robing so far.
This was such a pleasure to stitch. It is a Lesley Teare design that was in a free booklet with a cross stitch crazy magazine. It is stitched on 28 count Jobelan in Summer Breeze by Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. Threads are DMC with 1 colour in Anchor. Needle Minder is from Needle Keep Emporium on Etsy.

I've made a start on a pretty tricky project, at least I think it might be tricky. The orchestra that I play in decided to get sweaters and fleece jackets with the orchestra logo on the front. We didn't opt for the version with the printed backs so I have decided to stitch my own. I'm going to do this design from Blue Topaz Stitchery on Etsy.

 Here's how far I've got so far.

If anyone has ever stitched onto fleece then I am open to any advice you may have. Otherwise .I'll let you know how I get on.

I wasn't in the mood to cart around my Hogwart's crest today so I just took a magazine freebie out with me to do whilst the kids played at a local play place/farm. So no progress pics today, I'll post that one when it's done.

I received my new order from Chromatic Alchemy today. Here's what I got 
Top Left: Bridget's Garden - 28 count Lugana.
Top Right: Petra - 28 count Opel Cashel.
Bottom Left: Petra - 28 count Lugana.
Bottom Right: Dune - 28 count Lugana.

I think that's all for tonight. I hope everyone's good, and having lots of stitchy fun, and I'll leave you with tonight's sunset as seen from my bedroom. Good night. L xx



No comments:

Post a Comment