Thursday 22 September 2016

Round robin oopsy!

So I was making good progress on my round robin square when I discovered that I had obviously had a "moment" when looking out my threads. The next colour I needed to use was DMC 727, but I couldn't find it. I had pulled out DMC 772 instead, oops! It turns out that my 727 was in my kit for the Durene Jones and Lakeside Needlecraft fantasy stitch along. Not to worry though, one quick order to Lakeside needlecraft on Tuesday and my thread arrived (with some other haul) on Wednesday, meaning I came home from a long day at work to stitchy post, YAY! I highly recommend Kate at Lakeside Needlecraft. Her service is always quick and efficient.

 http://www.lakesideneedlecraft.co.uk/

so this is where i am now up to with my round robin.
I'm working a night shift tonight so I'll be working on it again whilst on my break. When I'm working night shift I like to spend my break watching either catch up TV or Netflix whilst stitching. It really de-stresses me and keeps me moderately calm. I'll add a picture of my stitchy spot at work sometime.

A couple of weeks ago I went out to the garage to look for any framed pictures that moved with us and havent been put up in the house yet. I found quite a few including these 2.



The dog face is now up in the kitchen and I'm still trying to find a place for Brooklyn's view.


I have lots of projects that I want to get started on but I'm waiting on the material arriving for a few of them. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get them and I'll be able to share with you my plans.

Till the next time I hope you all have lots of fun with your stitching. xx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're making good progress on your RR. Glad you found your mistake quickly before too much stitching was in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your round robin piece is very pretty! I'm glad you caught your mistake before the frogs came visiting. :o)

    Your framed pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete