Monday 12 September 2016



So after attempting to write blogs before, here I go again! This time though I am going to blog about my passion for cross-stitching and maybe occasionally my music making.

My name is Lorna. I am 40 years old!!. I live in a county of Scotland called Fife (hence my blog name) and I have been cross-stitching for almost 30 years. I had a break from it for quite a few years after having my children (I just did not have the time or energy to stitch), and  I have just recently reignited my passion for this craft and I would like to share it with others who have similar my interests. Along with my cross-stitch hobby I am also a keen bassist and play weekly in a local amateur orchestra, so I may on occasions share some of that passion too.

The picture above is a recent finish that just needs to be framed. It is a dimensions kit called Power nap. at some point I may add in random photos of finished-on-the-wall projects but we'll just see how this goes first.

Thanks for reading. I'll post again soon.

Lorna xx


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting or re-starting to blog! I have an often neglected blog I need to update myself. lol I love Power Nap. That pup is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete